What is coaching?
What is Life Coaching?
What is Personal Success Coaching?
What is a Law of Attraction Coach?
Coaching is like having a personal trainer for your life.
By asking the right questions, a life coach can provide you with the tools, techniques, support, and structure to accomplish more and take inspired action to help you make your dreams come true.
Life Coaching helps you to:
- Discover what’s most important in your life
- Understand how your life is in transition
- To focus better so as to produce results more quickly
- Create momentum
- Identify and eliminate obstacles that keep you from attaining your goals and address setbacks, should they occur
- Learn tools and techniques to overcome blocks to success
- Celebrate the small successes along the way to your ultimate goal
- Develop an action plan to achieve and set better goals in accord with what you want out of life.
- Be accountable. Knowing that you have to report to someone on progress or completion of an assignment, impels you to completion.
- Borrow your coaches belief in you, until you develop an empowering belief in yourself.
Life coaching is designed to empower your awareness through a process which leverages your skills to achieve your goals easily, quickly and efficiently. Through this motivational process, we jointly address personal projects, relationships with self and others, business goals, conditions and transitions in your life, career and/or business, seeking out the obstacles and challenges. Then, we prepare a course of action to help you move through these events and help you reach your goals, whether you are seeking to attract your life partner, discover your life purpose, achieve financial freedom, launch a new business, make a crucial transition or evolve spiritually, Perhaps personal coaching is just what you’ve been waiting for to help you enrich your already satisfying life.
Welcome, I’m Jim Shallal and I’ve been fortunate to coach clients on how to apply the law of attraction and the the other universal laws to intentionally create the life of their dreams. I am also a coach’s coach, helping other coaches teach strategies for success.
Who are my clients?
Since my specialty is the Law of Attraction, clients that would benefit from my style of coaching are already on their spiritual path and have an inner knowing that they are responsible for their lives and their experiences. My clients take responsibility for what they attract and they also understand that anything is possible when they harness the power of their minds.
I work primarily with:
- Entrepreneurs wanting to expand their business.
- Executives that want to bring their ‘power of the mind’ beliefs to their corporate environment and experience greater peace and easier success or want to make a transition into a more harmonious career.
- Singles that want to attract their ideal partner using the laws of attraction.
- Couples that want to use the principles of attraction to create a better or optimal relationship.
- Coaches that want to expand their potential and incorporate the laws of attraction into their business.
- Individuals wanting to use the power of the mind and spiritual principles to optimize their health and well-being.
My ideal client is willing to be bold and courageous in the pursuit of their dreams. They are open-minded, appreciative, sincere, polite and solution oriented. They want to tap into their inner potential and latent abilities to maximize their lives and play a bigger game. They are willing to take action, willing to hear and listen to both positive and negative feedback, willing to be authentic, willing to try new things, willing to take their lives to the next level, and even willing to be uncomfortable when their routines are turned inside out and upside down.
My ideal client has a determined conviction to intentionally create their lives using their thoughts, beliefs, and emotions. They are willing to put forth the effort to increase their confidence and put forth the intent to be tenacious in the pursuit.
Read what a few of my clients have to say:
“Can you be a success without Coaching? Yes, but it’s like a scientist without a microscope. Like a microscope, Jim’s Coaching Program helps you focus on your happiness until it surrounds you with a vibrant clarity. It has opened my eyes to an unseen world of possibilities and I’m enjoying my success with a passion.” –Anthony Sellari, San Francisco, CA
” Thanks so much, Jim, for your excellent advice last night. I truly appreciate your exceptional client-centered service. You exude joy, passion, and lightheartedness when you speak. And you are well grounded. I look forward to having my goals finally realized very soon.”. I can clearly visualize my pathway. I now have a realistic action plan to follow in achieving all my heart’s desires.” – Cathy Laako, Chicago, IL
“Before your program, I achieved a lot of things very quickly but I did not know how I did it. Later on, I had some financial problems that led me into looking for answers everywhere and started to read and listen to different authors on the subject of personal development and money management but even then I did not feel the same as before. One day I wrote the word manifesting in my computer and I found your site but I did not think it was true, then you offered me the free introductory session, so I tried it and then I ordered the Six Pack Coaching series. I felt totally changed like I had finally found what I needed and suddenly I had all this insight and I understood a lot of things and remember that my past success was based mostly in using the tools you describe but I did not see that until now. Thank you again.” – Joe Daddezio, Chicago, IL
What are the results of working with a coach?
The outcomes that clients most often attribute to their coaching are:
- A higher level of self-awareness
- Smarter goal-setting
- A more balanced life
- Lower stress levels
- More self-confidence
- Improvement in quality of life
- Enhanced communication skills
- Project completion
- Health or fitness improvement
- Better relationships with boss or co-workers
- Better family relationships
- Increased energy
- More fun
- More income
- Stopped a bad habit
- Change in career
- More free time
- Increased profitability of business
- Started new business
- Empowered employees
These outcomes helped people manifest things such as:
- Self-publishing a book
- Happy relationships and marriages with ideal mates and true love with one’s soul mate
- Dream homes
- Dream vacations
- Successful career transitions from corporate to small business entrepreneurs
- Cars, clothes, trips, jewelry, and other miscellaneous life enhancing ‘things’
- Raises, promotions, job offers, travel opportunities, speaking opportunities, exotic adventures
- Financial freedom, prosperity, and independence
- Successful self-healing and recovery
To clarify, I’m not responsible for creating any of the above for my clients but by working together our minds co-create a vortex of energy that is magnetic and I have been blessed to watch my clients create absolute miracles in their lives.
Who am I?
I am a Life Coach specializing in the Law of Attraction. My background is in entrepreneurship as I started my first business at the age of 18, as a group fitness instructor teaching other group fitness instructors all around the world. I have had many adventures in the world of business including branding, production, management and administration. I have found my true passion is life coaching and teaching others how to apply the Laws of the Universe to deliberately create the life they really want.
I can only teach what I’ve practiced in my own life and although I admit to still being a work in progress, I share my experiences of intentionally attracting, my home, my prosperity, my vacations, my health (including winning over cancer twice), my fulfilling career, and the life I am so grateful for with clients who want to learn how to also intentionally attract what they desire and what they long to experience.
On a personal note, I am a student of life and I am continually striving to obtain spiritual enlightenment. I am open to new ideas and am always open to doing things better, creating a better world, and living more consciously and congruently.
How does coaching work?
We meet weekly or bi-weekly for 40-55 minutes, usually for a term of at least 3 months (for project coaching) to several years (for personal, business, or spiritual transformation coaching). We work together for as long as you desire and as long as the relationship is ‘working’ and ‘fun’.
Working with clients from around the country, I have developed a coaching program that is tailored to your individual needs and desire for growth. Your weekly (or bi-weekly) telephone sessions are designed to first identify your ideal life (your goals, dreams, desires, wants etc.) then strategize a plan of mental, spiritual, and physical ascent to achieve this desire.
Next, having identified any obstacles, we will work with various tools to release any limiting beliefs and apply the Laws of the Universe to any sub-conscious patterns that may be keeping you from achieving your optimal state of success.
You simply find a private place where you can direct your undivided attention to our coaching session and call at our scheduled appointment time.